He got baptized at the picnic this year. and he is hosting one of the Hunger Games watching parties this weekend (there’s plenty of room if you want to join), meet Rick Bull!
What do you do here at actionchurch?
- Jump in and help unload the truck, set-up curtain and spotlights, help Bill, and I just became part of the welcome crew!
How did you first get involved?
- I met Bill and Garrett at Goodyear when I was new to the area and they mentioned it. When we bought our house, we decided to come check it out.
What is your favorite thing about actionchurch?
- We were looking to get involved in church and to give back because we’ve had a rough life; actionchurch offered both opportunities.
Do you have a favorite band that plays at actionchurch?
- Jerry Duncan Band
What do you do outside of actionchurch?
- I am retired and do yard work, photography, and raise my granddaughter properly.
What is the most memorable moment you have of Pastor Don?
- I have a few. On the first day we came to actionchurch, we met him and didn’t know he was the pastor; he never introduced himself as such. During his sermon on miracles, he talked about how at the gas pump, it’s a miracle if it stops at $20, so now I thik about him every time my pump stops at $20. Finally, the baptism at this year’s picnic changed my life!
How has actionchurch changed you?
- I think about everything completely different. Most of my life has been taking and now it’s all about giving. I’ve never felt like this before.
Do you have a favorite scripture or some words of wisdom that you would like to share with the people of actionchurch?
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Treat people with respect if you want respect. It makes the happy little world go round.
If you have any interview question suggestions for future actionchurch crew member interviews, comment below, on Facebook, or tweet @actionchurch!