Today was part II of the “Rock Band” sermon series. We talked about how “everyone is important, no one is the same”. In churches and rock bands…the only way to grow, is to let go. Let Go of responsibilities and things that others can do better. Find Good people and let them do their thing.
- The BIG news first. Today I announced that starting October 19th we would move actionchurch to Club 19 (two blocks behind Laugermans Harley Davidson-1327 N. Duke St.) As much as we love and appreciate Fat Daddy’s Nightclub, we have been running out of space on Sunday mornings for some time. Moving to Club 19 will give us roughly twice as many seats, cut our set up time in half, and believe it or not actually decrease our monthly expenses significantly…I’ll blog more about the details this week but let it suffice to say that this is a deal that only God could have blessed us with…simply unbelievable.
- allstars onstage today…those guys are simply the best example of experience and talent in action…they simply rock.
- Opening act today (on Rock band) was “Jaws of Death” they got to experience what it really is to be an opening act…set up in front of the main band…five minutes of soundcheck..and you’re on.
- I love our moving “ad” Bigger package…same great lack of Taste! Great Job Josiah…I only wish we had the cash to put it on a billboard.
- I’m sick and sleepy so that’s gonna have to be it…I’ve had a killer sore throat all day…I’ll be posting about the details of the move during the week.
- Thanks to all of you who make actionchurch possible…you guys are the best!