You met his wife, Mercedes Noldon, two weeks ago. It’s time to introduce the soon-to-be dad who will have no problem setting a good example for their baby when it comes to drinking milk for strong bones, Tyler Noldon!
- Lift heavy stuff and I sometimes do the graphics when Josiah is unavailable.
How do you see yourself around here?
- I’m the muscle guy!
How did you first get involved?
- My girlfriend, Mercedes, took me to this church a few years ago and we’ve been coming ever since. [They have now been married for a year and a half.]
What is your favorite thing about actionchurch?
- Probably all the people and everyone gets along. No one judges each other.
What do you do outside of actionchurch?
- I am a web designer for Sharp Innovations.
What are your hobbies?
- I work on my car and play paintball.
Is there anything quirky about you?
- I drink a lot of milk.
What is the most embarrassing moment in your life?
- There’s a lot of those. When I was telling my friend at Ocean City, I knew the roads well. Then, I drove on a one way road going the wrong way!
What has been the neatest design you’ve seen of an actionchurch series?
- It’s hard to know because they’re all great. I’m happy I did the retro 50s one.
What is the most memorable moment you have of Pastor Don?
- He married my wife and I and I will always remember that. He made the wedding fun.
How has actionchurch changed you?
- It made me a better person. Before, I wasn’t a church person. I was selfish and did not want to help out. Now, I volunteer and help others.
Other than Jesus Christ, which biblical figure would you want to have dinner with?
- So many would be cool to hang out with like Jonah, but I’ll say David because I could cheer him on when he goes against Goliah and we could tag team it and he could tag out when he needed me.
Do you have a favorite scripture or some words of wisdom that you would like to share with the people of actionchurch?
- When I was younger in Sunday School, we had to repeat this verse over and over.
- “4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.” (Psalm 23:4 NIV)
If you have any interview question suggestions for future actionchurch crew member interviews, comment below, on Facebook, or tweet @actionchurch!