She is a great volunteer for the actionkidz crew and the wife of the James Milton McBride IV. She loves her three-year-old son and their cat named Spaz. Allow me to introduce to you to Bonnie McBride!
- I help with actionkidz.
How did you first get involved?
- My husband starting coming when we were looking for a church. He told me about the idea and about the pastor, so I started to join him.
What is your favorite thing about actionchurch?
- I like how it relates to real life. It’s easy to see how things correspond to what we’re going through.
What do you do outside of actionchurch?
- I am an Activities Assistant for Lutheran Social Services.
What are your hobbies?
- I like to sing and spend time with my family.
What has been the neatest design you’ve seen of an actionchurch series?
- The one that Josiah’s wife, Rachel Katz, helped him with: You Reap What You Sow.
What is the most memorable moment you have of Pastor Don?
- Setting up the baby gate for the infant/toddler room. It was hard to figure out how to open.
How has actionchurch changed you?
- It’s widened my view of life and church in general. I came from a very traditional church, so I’ve learned that church can be more than that.
Other than Jesus Christ, which biblical figure would you want to have dinner with?
- Mary, Jesus’ mother. From conception to raising Jesus, what an experience that must have been! I would love to hear her advice.
Do you have a favorite scripture or some words of wisdom that you would like to share with the people of actionchurch?
- “6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7 NLT)
If you have any interview question suggestions for future actionchurch crew member interviews, comment below, on Facebook, or tweet @actionchurch!
SPOILER ALERT: Since Mother’s Day is approaching soon, we wanted to interview someone who will become a mother soon. Mercedes Noldon will be featured next Thursday!