He is the youngest actionchurch crew member that we have interviewed so far and has jumped in to volunteer behind-the-scenes with great enthusiasm. Allow me to introduce to you to Kyle Montgomery!
What do you do here at actionchurch?
- I know how to do everything but actionkidz, but my specialty is working with the TVs.
How did you first get involved?
- My dad and I saw a sign when we came to see a movie and have been coming ever since.
What is your favorite thing about actionchurch?
- The fact that anyone can be anything here from helping with the televisions to carrying heavy stuff.
What do you do outside of actionchurch?
- I work at McDonald’s and I’m in 11th grade at Central York High School.
What are your hobbies?
- I skateboard and I like to edit videos.
What has been the neatest design you’ve seen of an actionchurch series?
- The one we are on right now: Conspiracy.
What is the most memorable moment you have of Pastor Don?
- Just talking to him. He is very influential.
How has actionchurch changed you?
- I feel a lot more connected to my faith than I use to be because I’m a lot more active in the church.
Other than Jesus Christ, which biblical figure would you want to have dinner with?
- John because he wrote Revelation which is one of my favorite books.
Do you have a favorite scripture or some words of wisdom that you would like to share with the people of actionchurch?
- “12 Above all, my brothers and sisters, do not swear—not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. All you need to say is a simple “Yes” or “No.” Otherwise you will be condemned. ” (James 5:12 NIV)
Finally, rumor has it that you have a pig named Gracie living with you. Tell us the story behind her.
- My step-mom has a fascination with pigs and thinks their cute. We went to the farm to get one and she started out the size of a weiner dog. Now, she is full adult size. A funny story about her is that one night, she kept rolling around in her cage. My dad had to buy cinder blocks and a rubber floor to keep her from moving around the room.
If you have any interview question suggestions for future actionchurch crew member interviews, comment below, on Facebook, or tweet @actionchurch!
SPOILER ALERT: Next week’s interview will be with the lovely Bonnie McBride of the actionkidz crew!
Also, Mother’s Day is just around the corner! Let us know what questions you would like me to ask the two beautiful women we will be interviewing around that time: a soon-to-be new mom, Mercedes Noldon, and the mother of actionchurch and wife of our Pastor Don, Michele Record!