This week we are going to meet a man whose hand you’ve probably shaken as you walk into actionchurch! Next week, I’ll introduce you to his better half, but for now let me introduce you to Bill Snyder!
What do you do here at actionchurch?
- I help out where ever I am needed from beginning to end, kind of a jack of all trades.
What is your favorite thing about actionchurch?
- I love the way God is brought out through the church, the people, and how the church takes action and gets involved in things like Relay and the Lydia House.
What do you do outside of actionchurch?
- I work for Brooks-Huff Tire and Auto Center.
What are your hobbies?
- Riding my Harley and doing almost anything outdoors.
We’ll be celebrating our 4th birthday with a 3-D showing of Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace. Do you have a favorite Star Wars character and why are they your favorite?
- Obi-wan Kenobi because he’s a leader and does it unselfishly.
What is the most memorable moment you have of Pastor Don?
- When he said, “Life is not all about eating rainbows and pooping butterflies.”
Here’s a question from Rich Haas on Facebook, how much wire do you think needs to be run out and gathered up every week?
- It seems like a mile.
Do you have a “but God” moment you can share?
- I witnessed one where I work this week. A single mom needed four tires replaced and didn’t have enough money. Her church stepped in and purchased them for her!
Do you have some words of wisdom you would like to share with the people of actionchurch?
- I have some words of wisdom from Mark Driscoll about marriage (Bill and Denise have been married 27 years!) He says marriage is about friendship that shares the joy and cuts the grief in half.
If you have any interview question suggestions for future actionchurch crew member interviews, comment below, on Facebook, or tweet @actionchurch!
(SPOILER ALERT: Next week, You will be meeting Bill’s wife, Denise!)