He is kind of quiet, but he is actually really approachable, which makes him the perfect fit on our hospitality team. Let me introduce you to Kyle Montgomery’s father, Charles Montgomery!
What do you do here at actionchurch?
- I open the doors, greet people, help tear down, and load stuff in the truck.
How did you first get involved?
- Saw the signs when we were going to a movie and we were looking for a church. So, Kyle and I started coming here.
What is your favorite thing about actionchurch?
- Everybody seems authentic.
What do you do outside of actionchurch?
- I drive a forklift.
What are your hobbies?
- I collect autographs.
What is the most memorable moment you have of Pastor Don?
- He has said twice about Cowboy Rub and that’s a little strange to me.
How has actionchurch changed you?
- It makes me feel good about the community and the church family since everyone is so authentic.
Do you have a favorite scripture or some words of wisdom that you would like to share with the people of actionchurch?
- “We can understand someone dying for a person worth dying for, and we can understand how someone good and noble could inspire us to selfless sacrifice. But God put his love on the line for us by offering his Son in sacrificial death while we were of no use whatever to him.” (Romans 5:8 MSG)