He is ready to open the door for you and give you a warm welcome. Meet one of the new members of the hospitality team, Andrew Hart, but we call him Buddy!
What do you do here at actionchurch?
- I stand at the door, shake people’s hands, say hello, and play nice.
How did you first get involved?
- They said they needed a hospitality crew and I said yes. I always say, “If someone has a need and you can fill it, fill it!“
What is your favorite thing about actionchurch?
- Kind of the spirit and energy here. Everyone is very accepting and friendly.
What do you do outside of actionchurch?
- I am a father, warehouse supervisor, and volunteer for the American Cancer Society – Relay for Life and H.O.P.E. in Shrewsbury.
What are your hobbies?
- My children. They are scale models of the people they will become.
What is the most memorable moment you have of Pastor Don?
- He has a lot of funny moments. I just remember I met him at a Relay for Life meeting and he’s an odd ball. He’s been unforgettable ever since. You can’t miss that guy!
How has actionchurch changed you?
- I was a lost little sheep and it helped me find my way.
Do you have a favorite scripture or some words of wisdom that you would like to share with the people of actionchurch?
- “I believe that humans have a finite amount of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine.” – Neil Armstrong