She isn’t a morning person but she is an incredible home-schooling mom of two beautiful girls with Johnny Shearer. Meet the amazing Rachel Shearer!
What do you do here at actionchurch?
- Whatever I am told to do, mostly at actionkidz.
How did you first get involved?
- We stayed after church one day and I put myself and my kids to work.
What is your favorite thing about actionchurch?
- Everyone is genuine and stands by loving God, loving people, and taking action.
What do you do outside of actionchurch?
- I home school my daughters, am a Girl Scout leader, sell Thirty One, and blog.
What are your hobbies?
- I enjoy vegan baking, quilting, knitting, and am a florist by trade.
What is the most memorable moment you have of Pastor Don?
- When he talked about how passionate about potatoes he was.
How has actionchurch changed you?
- It’s helped me with authenticity and walking with Jesus.
Do you have a favorite scripture or some words of wisdom that you would like to share with the people of actionchurch?
- 6 Don’t worry about anything, but pray about everything. With thankful hearts offer up your prayers and requests to God. 7 Then, because you belong to Christ Jesus, God will bless you with peace that no one can completely understand. And this peace will control the way you think and feel. (Philippians 4:6-7 CEV)
If you have any interview question suggestions for future actionchurch crew member interviews, comment below, on Facebook, or tweet @actionchurch!