What do you do here at actionchurch?
- I help run the sound and set-up the equipment.
How did you first get involved?
- Rachel Katz invited me a few times and a friend also suggested we come. Then, they needed a sound person and I said I could do it.
What is your favorite thing about actionchurch?
- It is laid back and non-judgmental. Everyone feels welcome here.
What do you do outside of actionchurch?
- I am a Medical Assistant for Wellspan and an aspiring bulldog breeder.
What are your hobbies?
- Scrapbooking and playing with my dog.
What has been the neatest design you’ve seen of an actionchurch series?
- You Reap What You Sow because Rachel’s handiwork was incorporated.
What is the most memorable moment you have of Pastor Don?
- When I found out he loves bulldogs as much as I do. He gets distracted with pictures of bulldogs that I show him.
How has actionchurch changed you?
- I have been more consistent and involved. It’s been great to be a part of a church family.
Do you have a favorite scripture or some words of wisdom that you would like to share with the people of actionchurch?
- “3 Trust in the Lord and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.” (Psalm 37:3-4 NIV)
If you have any interview question suggestions for future actionchurch crew member interviews, comment below, on Facebook, or tweet @actionchurch!
SPOILER ALERT: In the next two weeks, we will be featuring two awesome fathers from actionchurch to help us get into the spirit of Father’s Day on June 17th!