This week, I’d like to introduce you to a young woman with a beautiful soul who wears her faith on her sleeve. She volunteers with actionkidz and is about to launch a new young adult actiongroup. One of her quirks is that she likes to read magazines from the back to the front. Let me introduce you to Kylie Snyder!
What do you do here at actionchurch?
- I’m involved with actionkidz and I am helping to facilitate the young adult actiongroup.
How did you first get involved?
- I started coming two months after the church started and invited my family. Then, I wanted to be part of the kids’ ministry.
What is your favorite thing about actionchurch?
- The community; I look forward to coming to actionchurch so much and seeing everyone because it’s like a family.
What do you do outside of actionchurch?
- I’m a full-time student at York College studying early childhood education.
What are your hobbies?
- Reading, taking walks, and painting my toes.
Has Josiah made you cry?
- She answered, “Only a handful of times,” as she laughed hysterically as if she was kidding.
What is the most memorable moment you have of Pastor Don?
- Speaking recently, when he got silly stringed to a Justin Bieber song. It was priceless. So good!
How has actionchurch changed you?
- It has forced me to be really transparent about my faith, especially because I have to be open in small groups.
Other than Jesus Christ, which biblical figure would you want to have dinner with?
- James. First, because of the series we just had. I was blown away. Second, because James tells it how it is. My mom said it was her favorite book and I was completely changed by it.
Do you have a favorite scripture or some words of wisdom that you would like to share with the people of actionchurch?
- “10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10 NLT)
If you have any interview question suggestions for future actionchurch crew member interviews, comment below, on Facebook, or tweet @actionchurch!
SPOILER ALERT: Next week’s interview will be Kyle Montgomery! If you have any special questions for him, let us know! We already plan to get the full scoop on his alleged pet pig, Gracie! :)