What do you do here at actionchurch?
- I’m the info. table girl, leader of a small group that meets on Thursdays, and I occasionally do the intro. on Sundays.
How did you and your family first get involved?
- We learned about actionchurch through a friend of our daughter’s and started coming around May/June 2008, a few months after actionchurch began.
What is your favorite thing about actionchurch?
- How comfortable, welcoming, and loving the people are.
What do you do outside of actionchurch?
- I’m a hairstylist.
What are your hobbies?
- I don’t have that much free time to have hobbies, except maybe reading.
We’ll be celebrating our 4th birthday with a 3-D showing of Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace. Do you have a favorite Star Wars character and why are they your favorite?
- Princess Leia because she’s a force to be reckoned with.
Has Josiah made you cry?
- No, he’s scared of me.
What is the most memorable moment you have of Pastor Don?
- Watching him sweat bullets every Sunday morning. (meaning: “I am always encouraged and moved by the passion he puts into his message each week!”)
Do you have a “but God” moment you could share?
- I had a tough time recovering from a broken femur and having to lay in bed for months, but God got me through it.
Do you have a favorite scripture that you would like to share with the people of actionchurch?
- “ 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting life.” (Psalm 139:23-24 NLT)
If you have any interview question suggestions for future actionchurch crew member interviews, comment below, on Facebook, or tweet @actionchurch!