- A friend loves at all times,and a brother is born for adversity.
Proverbs 17:17 (ESV) # proverbs #
- What's the most inspiring thing anyone has ever said to you? :-) http://j.mp/dJLQMK. #
- I heard on the news that some icing is predicted for tomorrow morning. I hope it's chocolate!!! #
- 2 clarify: @ryan_s_wood DIDNT send the podcast thru the washer 2 clean the language. He forgot the SD card n his jeans :-)http://j.mp/flXePr #
- An offended friend is harder to win back than a fortified city.
Arguments separate friends like a gate locked with bars.
Proverbs 18:19 #
- People ruin their lives by their own foolishness and then are angry at the Lord. Proverbs 19:3. #proverbs #ouch! #
- If you help the poor, you are lending to the Lord—and he will repay you. Proverbs 19:17. Can God "owe us one"? http://j.mp/gS73II #
- The glory of young men is their strength, gray hair the splendor of the old. Proverbs 20:29 I like this proverb more every year :-) #
- I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Lil Wayne gets "the point" of the Bible more than a lot of theologians… http://j.mp/fVgXHi #
- Preaching about working hard, being ethical, and not taking shortcuts at work apparently leads to a really difficult week on the job… :-) #
- Don’t say, “I will get even for this wrong.”Wait for the Lord to handle the matter. Proverbs 20:22. #wisdom #proverbs #
- The Lord is more pleased when we do what is right and just
than when we offer him sacrifices. Proverbs 21:3 (you can't bribe God) #
- Here's what's going on this week in "the 'verbs" at actionchurch. http://j.mp/dE2zgW. Pass it on. #
- For some reason walking into a blockbuster feels like visiting a blacksmiths shop… #
- Do you see any truly competent workers? They will serve king rather than working for ordinary people. Proverbs 22:29 #
- Tomorrow I'm going to talk about attitude in a way that I have NEVER heard anyone explain it. Is that a good thing? You be the judge. :-) #
- If you are a big eater, put a knife to your throat; Proverbs 23:2 (that's what happens when you just pull one verse out of context) :-) #
- Don’t envy sinners, but always continue to fear the Lord. You will be rewarded for this; your hope will not be disappointed. 'verbs 23:17-18 #