She doesn’t eat any ground meat at all and is the beautiful wife of Steve Warrington. Allow me to introduce this wonderful mom of two, Tiff Warrington!
What do you do here at actionchurch?
- I lift the light stuff and our family does actionkidz once a month.
How did you first get involved?
- Steve started coming early and I just went with him one morning. It was fun!
What is your favorite thing about actionchurch?
- I like that it’s not a normal church. We do things to help the community, but we don’t “live” at church.
What do you do outside of actionchurch?
- I’m a pre-school teacher.
What are your hobbies?
- I like to read, shop with my girls, and go golfing with my hubby.
What is the most memorable moment you have of Pastor Don?
- On April 1st, the crew played a prank on him and he told us what he thought they had done: “I thought you had a worse joke because I could not find my Bible over there. I thought, oh my God, they took my Bible! I’m screwed!”
- To re-live this memory, check out the videos we posted..
How has actionchurch changed you?
- I feel really comfortable with the people here and everyone is welcoming and non-judgmental. That has helped me to be the same.
Do you have a favorite scripture or some words of wisdom that you would like to share with the people of actionchurch?
- And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge —that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. (Ephesians 3:17b-19 NIV)
If you have any interview question suggestions for future actionchurch crew member interviews, comment below, on Facebook, or tweet @actionchurch!