- Jealousy is what makes others annoying TO us.
Selfish ambition is what makes US annoying to others.
(via James 3:13-16) #
- So excited to hear about kids choosing to follow Jesus this morning in actionkidz!!! The best part of actionchurch happens in our Kidz area! #
- Nothing feels better than seeing something that was years in the making come together. (it's the years of waiting that are difficult) :-) #
- Had to edit today's blog post. I was honestly convinced it was Tuesday all morning. My week just got one day shorter. :-) #
- Let the godly strike me!
It will be a kindness!
If they correct me, it is soothing medicine.
Don't let me refuse it.
(Psalm 141:5 NLT) #
- Sunday we'll be talking about the idea from James 4 that to be "friends with the world is to be an enemy of God". Should be exciting. :-) #
- Trying to fix life's problems without Jesus is sort of like trying to remodel a kitchen in a burning house. #
- You've seen her at the merch table, or serving any number of places on Sunday morning. It's "meet the crew" thursday:
- I don't often quote poetry in sermons, but I will be throwing down a line from the great 80's poet Biz Markie Sunday… #
- Before building a compound and a fence to avoid becoming "worldly", you should probably be at actionchurch Sunday:
- Definitely "running on Duncan" today… #
- The Lord mocks the mockers
but is gracious to the humble. http://t.co/ckpOjl2S #
- It's almost spooky to me how current and relevant the book of James is for 2012. More of "the Antidote" tomorrow: