As “painful” as this video is to watch, I’m pretty sure this is what our Sunday morning sermons sound like to a lot of people that have wondered far away from God…
- People come to Church with questions about how God is relevant to their lives…we can talk all we want, but if we don’t answer “the question”…it sounds like jibberish.
- You can use all the “right words” and all the “catch phrases” and still have nothing to say.
- If you don’t have a point…talking longer won’t help.
- If your message isn’t completely understood by you- no one else is going to understand it.
- Sometimes “I don’t know” is the best answer…
15 Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it. 1 Peter 3:15 (NLT)