I have had the privilege of hearing some truly great preachers. (Andy, Perry, Mark, and Ed come to mind.) Josh “Chop” Towbin, however; may have the most raw, natural, preaching “skilz” of anyone I have ever heard!
- Make it fun! (every aspect of buying a car at Towbin Dodge entertaining! Their infomercials get sitcom ratings on local TV.)
- “Dooz it Large”- (…king of cars baby, we dooz it large, baby….Every thing at Towbin Dodge is done “large”. Nothing is ever half way, okay, just “good enough”.)
- Your most important “sermons” are to motivate your team! (Chops sales team meetings are a fusion between a revival meeting and a prize fight intro…)
- Be passionate about your “product”! (Chop raps about cars, talks about cars, restores cars…)
- If it matters, count it! (The Towbin crew is obsessive in “keeping score” and celebrating sales…could be why they are #1 in the nation for sales.)
Check out King of Cars on A&E Television and see if you agree that Chop is the best television “evangelist” ever!